Thursday, August 3, 2023

Day 3 Intro to Anatomy...Thursday .. Aug 4

 This morning started good, we jumped right into Anatomy: intro to Human Body "ch4" and got slightly stressed / lost on it " being freshly new information to myself " but that's part of learning and figuring it out. Got our open book Quiz today on "ch1"BK.  Got a ton of Studying to do  for the Closed book Quiz on Monday.. 

After lunch


I dressed our Table, and got on it first.. for our First massage practice, was already having "some '2' " back pain.. After words I was feeling somewhat better.. When It was my turn to give the massage, it hurt my lower back pretty bad at times.. I think I should have Raised the table up some. I will figure out my adjustments as we keep practicing. .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

State Exam Test 3

 Took the state exam test today, it felt good but I missed it by 1 question.. ugh , thats ok IM so close to it!!!!!