Tuesday, August 15, 2023

A little Relaxed Tuesday.. Aug 15

 Drove the Integra to class Today , it was more relaxed but extremely tired morning.. 

started going over CH 5 Beck book some more..Then start CH 1 TG book pg 20-34 "navigating the Body"

half way through we stopped for some mid morning stretches and mediltion deep breathing exercises to wake ourself back up.. 

Lunch was quiet, had chicken spaghetti .. 

After lunch we did our first full 60 minutes "timed" massage.. I worked first this time , very warm room, I sweat alot and lower back pain half the time.. My time on the table was really good with a experienced Student working on me.. 

Late night Ch 5 Beck workbook " study "..

No comments:

Post a Comment

State Exam Test 3

 Took the state exam test today, it felt good but I missed it by 1 question.. ugh , thats ok IM so close to it!!!!!